- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Empower Your Design makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Empower Your Design site is at your own risk, or which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Empower Your Design has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do no indicate endorsement of external website(s). Empower Your Design shall not be held liable for the content of third party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Empower Your Design’s written consent.
- It is highly unlikely that the goods or service you order through Empower Your Design will become unavailable. However, in the unfortunate case that the service cannot be delivered as promised, or the price must be changed from the original order, Empower Your Design will notify you in writing and allow you the option to cancel your order.
Most of the goods and services provided by Empower Your Design come with an unconditional 10-day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let Empower Your Design know and a full refund will be issued. Empower Your Design reserves the right to deny refund requests made by customers with an excessive return request history.
If you are dissatisfied with the goods or service you receive from Empower Your Design, or a product you downloaded or subscribed to was faulty, please notify Empower Your Design for exchange or refund. Refund requests must be made within 10 working days from invoice date. Users reserve the right to cancel any order or service within 10 working days of order, unless the service was provided to your satisfaction within the 10-day period. Provided proper notice is given, you are entitled to a full refund. In the case of a live event, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged for processing.
The Empower Your Design site is available on your mobile device free of charge, without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Empower Your Design via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Empower Your Design.
This website and the Empower Your Design logo is copyright of Empower Your Design 2020 © All Rights Reserved.
Jovian Archive Media Inc. is the exclusive rights holder and the IHDS is the certifying authority for the Human Design System; The Global Incarnation Index; The Primary Health System; and all knowledge derived from the teaching of Ra Uru Hu. The Rave BodyGraph™, Rave Mandala™, and BG5™ are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Inc. Used with permission.
At Empower Your Design, your privacy is important. Rest assured, any personal information you share will be protected in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Empower Your Design ensures that we won’t sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone outside of the organization. Furthermore, appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site, or when you download free software, order email newsletters, or join a limited access site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services, or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from Empower Your Design.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information online, you can still use most of the Empower Your Design site. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Empower Your Design programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Empower Your Design.
Empower Your Design takes strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, Empower Your Design will will cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from payment for services of Empower Your Design over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized used of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with it’s reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or any other country where Empower Your Design, it’s subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Empower Your Design does not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data includes but is not limited to details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal history, and health information.
Use of Your Personal Data
When you register with Empower Your Design, your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Communication between you and Empower Your Design
- Billing and payment for services rendered by Empower Your Design
- Analytics to measure site usage and visits and manage marketing strategy
- Marketing, to ensure that you receive relevant offers and services
Empower Your Design will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for. Where Empower Your Design is required to collect personal data under the terms of the contract between us and you choose not to, we may not be able to perform the contract. If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will notify you and modify the contract.
Empower Your Design may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law, including but not limited to automated decision making via our email marketing system. This is to enable us to only deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us.
You may request a report of your personal data we have collected at any time by emailing email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the Site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Every registered user of Empower Your Design has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number. This number is sent back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code allows seamless access to Empower Your Design, allowing you to access your account without having to fill out registration forms once you’ve already registered.
Empower Your Design